A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirti Kalidas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirti Kalidas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirti Kalidas, MD, ND is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalidas graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirti Maneklal P Kalidas MD and ND is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirti M. Kalidas practice?
- Dr. Kirti Kalidas has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirti Kalidas practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.