A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirtibala Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirtibala Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirtibala Gupta, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirtibala Gupta MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirtibala Gupta practice?
- Dr. Kirtibala Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirtibala Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists.