A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirtibala Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirtibala Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirtibala Gupta, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan