A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirtikumar Junnarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Junnarkar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Junnarkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Junnarkar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Junnarkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirtikumar Bhanukant Junnarkar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kirtikumar B. Junnarkar practice?
- Dr. Kirtikumar Junnarkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirtikumar Junnarkar practices Surgery and Medical Oncology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA.
See Wildomar Surgeons and Wildomar Oncologists.