A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirtly Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirtly Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirtly Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirtly P Jones MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kirtly P. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kirtly Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirtly Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Salt Lake City Endocrinologists.