A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirtly Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirtly Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirtly Jones, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirtly P Jones MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kirtly P. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kirtly Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirtly Jones practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.