A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirwin Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirwin Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirwin Gibbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Edward John Noble Hospital of Gouverneur
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirwin G. Gibbs practice?
Dr. Kirwin Gibbs practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, NY and Olean, NY.
See Cortland Radiologists.