A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kisha Marzouca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kisha Marzouca is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kisha Marzouca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzouca graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marzouca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kisha Marzouca MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kisha Marzouca practice?
- Dr. Kisha Marzouca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kisha Marzouca practices Pediatrics near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See West Palm Beach Pediatricians.