A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishan Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical University of Katowica.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Independent Physicians
- Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishan Bhikubhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishan B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kishan Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishan Patel practices Family Medicine near West Lafayette, IN.
See West Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.