A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishan Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishan Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical University of Katowica.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Independent Physicians
- Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishan Bhikubhai Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishan B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kishan Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishan Patel practices Family Medicine near West Lafayette, IN.
See West Lafayette Family Physicians.