A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishor Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishor Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishor Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishor D Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishor D. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Kishor Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kishor Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Geriatric Doctors.