A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishlay Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishlay Anand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anand
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishlay Anand, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Anand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishlay Anand MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kishlay Anand practice?
- Dr. Kishlay Anand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kishlay Anand practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.