Learn more about Dr. Kishlay Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishlay Anand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anand
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishlay Anand, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Anand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishlay Anand MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kishlay Anand practice?
- Dr. Kishlay Anand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kishlay Anand practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.