A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishor Avasarala, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Fainting Syncope and Pediatric Arrhythmia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Avasarala graduated from Medical College Bellary, India.More Education & Awards
Dr. Avasarala has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avasarala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kishor Avasarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kishor C. Avasarala practice?
Dr. Kishor Avasarala practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians, Oakland Pediatric Specialists, and Oakland Cardiologists.