A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishor Avasarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishor Avasarala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishor Avasarala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avasarala graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avasarala has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avasarala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 87 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kishor Avasarala practice?
Dr. Kishor Avasarala practices Pediatric Cardiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See Oakland Pediatric Specialists.