A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishor Avasarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishor Avasarala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avasarala
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avasarala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishor Avasarala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avasarala graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avasarala has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishor Avasarala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kishor Avasarala practice?
- Dr. Kishor Avasarala has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishor Avasarala practices Pediatric Cardiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatric Specialists.