A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishor Avasarala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishor Avasarala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishor Avasarala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Avasarala graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avasarala has 25 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishor Avasarala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kishor Avasarala practice?
- Dr. Kishor Avasarala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kishor Avasarala practices Pediatric Cardiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See Oakland Cardiologists.