A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishor Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishor Joshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital, Uniontown, Pa
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishor Ekanath Joshi MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishor E. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Kishor Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kishor Joshi practices Internal Medicine near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Internists.