Dr. Kishor Kumar Muniyappa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kishor Kumar Muniyappa?

September 7th, 2017

Dr. Muniyappa is an excellent doctor. I'll recommend him to anyone.

May 16th, 2011

Very patient friendly and most knowledgeable doctor around

Dr Kishor and his staff, truly care and are sincere about you and your well being.I knew was very comfortable and felt aura of diagnostic wisdom.

November 10th, 2010

Thanks VCU for a great doctor.

Dr. Kishor has to be the best doctor I think I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot, trying to find a professional that was willing to work with Hashimotos and a TSH level "within normal range". I was very symptomatic (weight gain, hair loss, fatigue, etc.). All my symptoms were ignored by other practitioners. I was even having blackout spells when I became menopausal at dinner parties (no, only one alcoholic drink and moderate eating). I researched bioidentical hormones and found it difficult to find a doctor willing to work with someone on this particular medication, but had to when the lowest dose estrogen birth control pill gave me a dangerous blood clot. He is a blessing to Richmond.

October 2nd, 2017