A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishor Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishor Vachhani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vachhani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishor D Vachhani MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishor D. Vachhani practice?
- Dr. Kishor Vachhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishor Vachhani practices Internal Medicine near Indio, CA.
See Indio Internists.