Dr. Kishor Vachhani MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2017
Dr. Vachhani is an excellent Doctor. He is very personable and takes the time to address me concerns. He is always making jokes and has a light hearted attitude making visits enjoyable.

September 1st, 2016
Patient

March 7th, 2016
very nice doctor
I'm very happy with the doctor , He explain everything in details.

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Vachhani is a gem. I am so grateful I have found him. After years of being with another doctor and being unhappy, I switched over to him. He is funny and light hearted. He has really motivated me to take ownership of my health. I got hospitalized once last year and Doctor Vachhani made me feel at ease when caring for me.

July 15th, 2015
Dr & staff are dismissive & inattentive
Terrible doctor who doesn't take time to listen to patient, doesn't retain patients symptoms or take them serious from visit to visit. Staff mishandles refferals to specialist, rude & dismissive. Dr. doesn't bother to notice when labs for patient come back as URGENT, does not provide even the basic treatment & causes undue stress to the patient having to wait months to get any kind of answer about major health issue. Avoid!

August 3rd, 2013
Dr. Vachhani is a sweetheart. He always takes the time to explain things to me so I know what is going on. He takes the time to listen to my concerns. I have recommended him to many of my friends and they all love him!

July 1st, 2013
A Jewel
Doctor Vachhani is one of the most caring and attentive physicians I've ever known. He believes in listening to his patients and discussing his thought processes in diagnosing and treating your discomfort. I had a pretty severe virus two years ago with lingering symptoms. Dr. Vachhani was so concerned that he called me at home on his own to check up on me! When has a physician done that for you? For me it was a first!

June 11th, 2013
A+++
I don't understand the negative reviews below, everyone has a bad day! Have you never been frustrated at work? I've been with Dr. Vachhani for over 15 years and I have never been disappointed! There were numerous times I was nervous and Dr. Vachhani's light-hearted attitude and sense of humor really put me at ease. I would recommend Dr. Vachhani with absolutely no reservations. I have not had 1 bad experience with him in over 15 years!

May 9th, 2013
TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! RUDE, POOR BEDSIDE MANNER!! Does not care about his patients only cares about money. When my mom needed something and the nurse at the hospital called him, he began screaming at the nurse to never call him after hours again! Very disrespectful I would not take a dog to see this so called doctor!

April 11th, 2013
Dr. Vachhani is a very personable doctor. He takes great interest in his patients. Although like most offices, there is a waiting time, he is well worth the wait! I am very picky when it comes to doctors, dentists, hair stylists, you name it, but with Dr. Vachhani I feel very comfortable. I've been going to him for years!

May 3rd, 2012
Dr. Vachhani is a fantastic doctor! He is very thorough in the care he provides! He took the time to sit down with me and explain, instead of rushing through the appointment! His staff is also very courteous! I have been going to him for years and it is always a pleasant experience!

March 12th, 2012
Wonderful caring physician.
I read the mixed reviews of this physician and was struck by the rather poor syntax of the negative reviews. I've seen many physicians over the years and would classify myself as a very savvy patient. Dr. Vachhani is very warm, accessible, and very thorough. He cares about his patients and is knowledgeable.