A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Ahuja is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Ahuja, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahuja has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahuja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kishore K. Ahuja practice?
Dr. Kishore Ahuja practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, General Practice, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ and Woodbridge, NJ.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Allergists, Bronx General Practitioners, and Bronx Pathologists.