A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Ahuja is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahuja
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ahuja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Ahuja, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahuja has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore K Ahuja MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishore K. Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Kishore Ahuja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kishore Ahuja practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Bronx Allergists and Bronx Internists.