A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Ahuja is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Ahuja, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahuja graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahuja has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore K Ahuja MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishore K. Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Kishore Ahuja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kishore Ahuja practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Bronx Allergists and Bronx Internists.