A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Challa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Challa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Challa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Challa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Challa, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Challa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Challa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore K Challa FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kishore K. Challa practice?
- Dr. Kishore Challa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kishore Challa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.