Learn more about Dr. Kishore Challa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Challa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Challa
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Challa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Challa, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Challa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Challa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore K Challa FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kishore K. Challa practice?
- Dr. Kishore Challa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishore Challa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.