A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Challa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Challa is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Challa, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Challa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Challa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore Kumar Challa FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kishore K. Challa practice?
- Dr. Kishore Challa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kishore Challa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: South Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.