Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kishore Challa
Dr. Kishore Challa, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in South Charleston, WV. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Challa is affiliated with Thomas Memorial Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center-General Hospital and Putnam General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kishore Challa has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kishore Challa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.
Dr. Joseph DeVono III
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi22
Dr. Elie Gharib
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi18
Dr. Mitchell Rashid
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi17