A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Desagani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Desagani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desagani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desagani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Desagani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desagani graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desagani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- O.C. Family Psychiatric Assoc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore Krishna Desagani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kishore K. Desagani practice?
- Dr. Kishore Desagani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishore Desagani practices Psychiatry near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Psychiatrists.