A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Desagani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Desagani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Desagani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desagani graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desagani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- O.C. Family Psychiatric Assoc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore Krishna Desagani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kishore K. Desagani practice?
- Dr. Kishore Desagani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishore Desagani practices Psychiatry near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Psychiatrists.