Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Oct 18th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Desagani for a couple of years and I find him to be very good at what he does. I would recommend him to my friends, and I wouldn't think of changing to a different doctor.

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
by Paige Jacklin on Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Desagani is a very caring doctor and is monitoring my progress closely. I never have to wait even 5 minutes for our visits. He spends as much time as necessary to go over my options with me. Gives good advice.

Avoid At All Costs show details Avoid At All Costs
by Michael on Apr 1st, 2010

Dr. Desagani is the worst psychiatrist I have ever been to (5). He seems more interested getting you out of his office, than serving his patients.I tried to call him after he prescribed me a medication that was making me angry and anxious, but had his receptionists call me back and to tell me we will discuss this next appointment (3 weeks). I understand he can't be taking calls from his patients all the time. But when a medication is having negative effects to someone with a history of suicidal thoughts, is that the best for the patient?He has had me on 100mg of Lamictal for 2 months now. I told him my mood feels better, but the medication is starting to ware off. So he told me to go another month on 100mg. When I did some research, I found the therapeutic level for Lamictal is around 300mg. It just seems he cares more about making money than caring for his patients.

:( show details :(
by Anonymous on Apr 1st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Worst psychiatrist I have ever had.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com