Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Desagani for a couple of years and I find him to be very good at what he does. I would recommend him to my friends, and I wouldn't think of changing to a different doctor.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
by Paige Jacklin on Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Desagani is a very caring doctor and is monitoring my progress closely. I never have to wait even 5 minutes for our visits. He spends as much time as necessary to go over my options with me. Gives good advice.

|  Avoid At All Costs  |  show details
by Michael on Apr 1st, 2010

Dr. Desagani is the worst psychiatrist I have ever been to (5). He seems more interested getting you out of his office, than serving his patients.I tried to call him after he prescribed me a medication that was making me angry and anxious, but had his receptionists call me back and to tell me we will discuss this next appointment (3 weeks). I understand he can't be taking calls from his patients all the time. But when a medication is having negative effects to someone with a history of suicidal thoughts, is that the best for the patient?He has had me on 100mg of Lamictal for 2 months now. I told him my mood feels better, but the medication is starting to ware off. So he told me to go another month on 100mg. When I did some research, I found the therapeutic level for Lamictal is around 300mg. It just seems he cares more about making money than caring for his patients.

|  :(  |  show details
by Anonymous on Apr 1st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Worst psychiatrist I have ever had.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com