A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Karamchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Karamchandani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamchandani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Karamchandani has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore M Karamchandani MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishore M. Karamchandani practice?
- Dr. Kishore Karamchandani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kishore Karamchandani practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL and Streator, IL.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Pulmonologists, and Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors.