A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Lakshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Lakshman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Lakshman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshman graduated from Sri Devaraj URS Medical School.
Dr. Lakshman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- St. Annes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore Lakshman MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kishore Lakshman practice?
- Dr. Kishore Lakshman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kishore Lakshman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Endocrinologists.