A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Lakshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Lakshman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshman graduated from Sri Devaraj URS Medical School.
Dr. Lakshman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- St. Annes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakshman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan