A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Lakshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Lakshman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakshman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lakshman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Lakshman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshman graduated from Sri Devaraj URS Medical School.
Dr. Lakshman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- St. Annes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore Lakshman MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kishore Lakshman practice?
- Dr. Kishore Lakshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishore Lakshman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Endocrinologists.