A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Santwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishore Santwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Santwani, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santwani graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santwani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore M Santwani DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kishore M. Santwani practice?
- Dr. Kishore Santwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kishore Santwani practices Neurology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Neurologists.