A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Tonsekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Tonsekar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonsekar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tonsekar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishore Subrao Tonsekar MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kishore S. Tonsekar practice?
- Dr. Kishore Tonsekar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kishore Tonsekar practices Surgery near Bad Axe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA and West Branch, MI.
See Bad Axe Surgeons.