A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishore Tonsekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishore Tonsekar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonsekar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tonsekar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tonsekar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kishore S. Tonsekar practice?
Dr. Kishore Tonsekar practices Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI.
See Lynwood Surgeons.