A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishorkumar Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kishorkumar Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishorkumar Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishorkumar Ambavibhai Desai MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kishorkumar A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Kishorkumar Desai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kishorkumar Desai practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Hopkinsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Powderly, KY and Clarksville, TN.
See Hopkinsville Internists and Hopkinsville Rheumatologists.