A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kishorkumar Mistry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mistry
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mistry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kishorkumar Mistry, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mistry graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mistry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- Cathedral Healthcare System
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kishorkumar Purushottamdas Mistry MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kishorkumar P. Mistry practice?
- Dr. Kishorkumar Mistry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kishorkumar Mistry practices Family Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ.
See Newark Family Physicians.