A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kisra Anis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kisra Anis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anis graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance