A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kisseng Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kisseng Hsieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kisseng Hsieh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Hsieh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kisseng Hsieh MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kisseng Hsieh practice?
- Dr. Kisseng Hsieh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kisseng Hsieh practices Urology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Pleasanton Urologists.