A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kisseng Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kisseng Hsieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kisseng Hsieh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Hsieh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kisseng Hsieh practice?
Dr. Kisseng Hsieh practices Urology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA.
See Pleasanton Urologists.