A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kit Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kit Chang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kit Chang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kit Chang MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kit Chang practice?
- Dr. Kit Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kit Chang practices Urology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Urologists.