A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kit Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kit Chang is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kit Chang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kit Chang MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kit Chang practice?
- Dr. Kit Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kit Chang practices Urology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Urologists.