Dr. Kit Farr MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Needham, MA

February 15th, 2012
Amazing
Dr. Farr is one of the most caring and compassionate pyhsicians I have ever met. If you pair that with the expertise he offers and his drive to provide his patients with the best quality of life and the proper diagnosis - he is up there with the best of the best.I've had my fair share of run ins with physicians because my disease is not well known or understood (even in the medical community) - Dr. Farr shed light on my problems and helped bring understanding to my other physicians. I HIGHLY recommend him!On a side note - he also has the most incredible staff - they go above and beyond what is in their job description and it makes being a patient with him even better~!

January 29th, 2011
Very caring and through
Dr Farr made me feel like he was really paying attention to my symptoms and me. He had complete eye contact, didn't rush me, ask me many questions regarding how I felt, my history my family history. I really felt I was in good hands and continue to. Overall he is one of the best Dr's I've ever been to. I feel he will get me to a healthier place in my body and life.

April 29th, 2010
Dr. Farr is extremely thorough; the downside of this is that he orders tests that may not be necessary.

June 4th, 2009
Patient
Excellent Internal and Cardiology doctor. Works patiently and evaluates the diagnosis. Explains everything in detail before proceeding to do any procedures. Will recommend him anytime for his patience and listening power. Very easy to chat about your problems will take good care of your health.