A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kit McCalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kit McCalla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCalla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCalla graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McCalla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kit Casey McCalla DO and MBA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kit C. McCalla practice?
- Dr. Kit McCalla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kit McCalla practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.