A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kit McCalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kit McCalla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCalla
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. McCalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCalla graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. McCalla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kit Casey McCalla DO and MBA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kit C. McCalla practice?
- Dr. Kit McCalla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kit McCalla practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.