A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kit Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kit Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kit Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Song has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kit M Song MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kit M. Song practice?
- Dr. Kit Song has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kit Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.