A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kit Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kit Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kit Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Song has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kit M Song MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kit M. Song practice?
- Dr. Kit Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Kit Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.