Dr. Kitsa Kondylis-Deblois Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kitsa Kondylis-Deblois?

Very caring and professional

Posted on November 13th, 2017

She is the best

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Best OBGYN! I love her personality and ability to make you feel so comfortable. I feel so open talking to her. She was there for my pregnancy beginning to end and left me with minimal scar after my c sectio n

Posted on November 6th, 2011

My partner and I had every intention of having a homebirth with our CNM and her assistant in attendance. Unfortunately, not everything went as planned and we had to rush to Umass Memorial after 72 hours of labor. We were apprehensive about what to expect once we got there-with the worst possible scenarios playing themselves out in our minds. We expected to get a lot of flack from the hospital staff about having wanted to have our baby at home. Instead, we met Dr. Kondylis-deBlois. She was determined not to stray any further off of our birthing plan, with an emergency C-Section being her very last resort. Her complete calm and unwavering confidence put us at ease during an extremely stressful time. We felt sure that everything would be fine. And it was. Our little girl was born with some help from Dr. Kondylis-deBlois and her team, and no C-Section. We will always be grateful for her professional skill and attention to our needs during our time in her care. Thank you Dr!

I love her!

Posted on July 11th, 2008

DR. Kondylis is wonderful. She takes her time and explains things. She has a wonderful bedside manner and always makes you feel comfortable. She is easy to talk to.

Posted on June 10th, 2016