A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kitt Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kitt Shaffer, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Shaffer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kitt Shaffer MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kitt Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Kitt Shaffer has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kitt Shaffer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.