A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kitt Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kitt Shaffer, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Shaffer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kitt Shaffer MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kitt Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Kitt Shaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kitt Shaffer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.