A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kittichai Promrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kittichai Promrat is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Promrat
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Promrat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kittichai Promrat, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Promrat graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Promrat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kittichai Promrat MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kittichai Promrat practice?
- Dr. Kittichai Promrat has 1 office location.
Dr. Kittichai Promrat practices Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Gastroenterologists.