A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kittichai Promrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kittichai Promrat is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Promrat
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kittichai Promrat, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Promrat graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Promrat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kittichai Promrat MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kittichai Promrat practice?
- Dr. Kittichai Promrat has 1 office location.
Dr. Kittichai Promrat practices Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Gastroenterologists.