Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kitty Lam
Dr. Kitty Lam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Lam is affiliated with Pacific Alliance Medical Center, Garfield Medical Center and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kitty Lam has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Kitty Lam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Li Yang
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Stephen Kwan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Christopher Chu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi10