A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kitty Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lam has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kitty Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kitty F. Lam practice?
Dr. Kitty Lam practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Lam, Dr. Caitlyn Lam, Dr. Caren Lam, Dr. Carin Lam, Dr. Caryn Lam, Dr. Catalina Lam, Dr. Catharine Lam, Dr. Catherine Lam