A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiup Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiup Kim, Minimally Invasive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiup Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Robotic Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Wound care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiup Alexander Kim MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Kiup A. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kiup Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kiup Kim practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons and Chandler Phlebologists.