The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kiup Kim
Dr. Kiup Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Chandler, AZ and Chandler, AZ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Hematology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Tempe St Luke's Hospital, Mountain Vista Hospital and Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kim has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kiup Kim has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Kiup Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. William Bunting
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Phoenix, AZ 0.04 mi58
Dr. Jeromy Brink
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0.13 mi20
Dr. Winston Thomas
Phoenix, AZ 0.13 mi28