Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com.
by Karen on Dec 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Bellagio Clinic since 2011. Dr. Kim is a very competent, thorough and caring professional. I had laser treatments from him several times throughout the past years and have been very pleased. I have also been very satisfied with Alexis' work. His staff is very courteous and attentive. I had a laser treatment two days ago. The technician working with Dr. Kim was Brincia. She was also top notch. I have been a registered nurse for many years, and have worked in many areas of hospitals, mostly ICU. I also worked in a plastic surgeon's office for almost two years. I speak from experience, and I would highly recommend Dr Kim. I have faith in, and trust his professional judgement and feel that he is dedicated to his staff and patients.

Great show details Great
by Rebecca on Dec 24th, 2015

I had an appointment yesterday at the Phoenix office. .from the font desk to seeing Dr. Kim it was a professional, kind, positive experience! Dr. Kim is so impressive, and I work with 3 vascular surgeons. ..he is OUSTANDING! He has impressive, quick ,thorough technique...covered much more then I expected or paid for... with minimal discomfort! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Kim. ..and already am recommending him! thank you Liz and Michae his assistant and EMT you were both wonderful!

10 Stars!!!! :) show details 10 Stars!!!! :)
by Teresa on Dec 24th, 2015

If I could I would give him 10 stars!!! Dr. Kim is very compassionate. He helped me get motivated to loose weight I was over 204 pounds! I have lost 37 pounds!! He started treating me for my veins and I came to him with a lot of pain and swelling on my legs.I do not have any more pain on my legs. Dr. Kim has helped me not just physically but also emotionally. I felt very depressed before coming to see him and now I am SO HAPPY my legs don't hurt and I feel better.

Thank you Dr. Kim!!! show details Thank you Dr. Kim!!!
by Linda Toth on Nov 21st, 2015

I walked into Bellagio Medical Clinic as an insurance patient and a Groupon patient. Insurance because I had EVLT done on both of my legs by a so called top doc in Tempe along with laser guided injections and 2 phlebotomys over a three month period. The results were terrible and I had horrible varicose veins on my feet which they told me they could not treat and they said all the rest of the veins on my leg were cosmetic and were not covered by insurance which cost big $$$. I was ashamed of my feet and would only wear tennis shoes. My consultation included an ultra sound to make sure large veins were still closed and a consult with Dr. Kim and staff who was very kind and caring and assured me he did these procedures all of the time. Two weeks later I was in his office, this was early June. Dr. Kim cleaned up all of the veins the other Doctor left on my legs and literally erased the veins on my feet with sclerotherapy painlessly . He is kind, knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. The back of my hands looked like a 90 year woman, after two treatments they are 70 percent improved. It usually takes 2-5 treatments. He has given my confidence back and I cannot thank him enough. I have had a facial vein from forehead to my neck line very dark. After 2 sessions 50% improved. He also rid me of a 4x4" patch of blue, red and purple spider veins which was my main reason for going to Bellagio in the first place. I have been treated with care and dignity and consider Dr. Kim my favorite doctor in any field. He takes his time with me and I much appreciate him. Perhaps some of you reviewers should be more patient and treat others with the kindness you expect. Thank you Dr. Kim!!!

by Wtf on Nov 7th, 2015

Read the Yelp reviews about this place, that will give you a clearer understanding of what this place is like. They hire people with little to no one experience who do not know what they are doing. What ever you do do not get an ultrasound of your legs done here. I went in for a consult about my veins because I wanted sclerotherapy. They charged my insurance for an ultrasound without telling me then told me I needed surgery. I did the surgery then went back a few months later for a re check and they told me i needed all of the same surgeries AGAIN. I spoke with 2 other friends who went here and the same thing happened with them. They kept needing the same surgeries over and over again because they are doing the surgery INCORRECTLY so that they can keep repeating it and keep charging your insurance. Beware!

by Martha Fugate on Oct 21st, 2015

Dear Dr. Kim, I wanted to say thank you so much for helping me improve my leg circulation . So far, my legs feel incredible and I'm so happy with the results. I really appreciated your willingness to get everything done in a timely manner and allowing me to get back home to yuma as quicky as possible. Special thanks to Jose and Jackie for making me feel so special and relaxed during all of my visits. Their funny sense of humor and amazing ability to calm a person down is very comforting to a patient. I really appreciated Tierra, James and the rest of your staff for their professionalism and friendliness shown to me, either in person, or on th ephone. You have an amazing hard working staff and it was my pleasure to get to know them. Please accept this small token of appreciation for everything you and your staff did for me. Sincerely,

by Michelle Yakaitis on Oct 21st, 2015

I wanted to extend my thanks and gratitude for each and every one of you! Your kindness, professionalism, and patience are greatly appreciated. Please know that you have made my experience here a positive one. Thanks.

Dr. Alex Kim show details Dr. Alex Kim
by K. Trexler on Apr 17th, 2015

Dr. Kim is a very competent, thorough and caring professional. I have been a patient since 2011, and have had laser treatments from him and have been very pleased. I have also been very satisfied with Alexis' work. His staff is very courteous and attentive. Brincia was his assistant for my recent procedure. She was very caring and well trained. She made me feel comfortable and secure. I have been a registered nurse for many years, and have worked in many areas of hospitals, mostly ICU. I also worked in a plastic surgeon’s office for almost two years. I speak from experience, and I would highly recommend Dr Kim.

very nice and professional show details very nice and professional
Feb 7th, 2015

I was so amazed how everybody was so nice and professional. I made a lot of friends, Dr. Kim was so good at his job. I would recommend him to anybody that has the same problem like me. Now I feel better and feel good about myself. Thank you so much for everything.

Laser Surgery Specialist show details Laser Surgery Specialist
by Andrea Gunn on Jan 28th, 2015

I wanted to take a moment to recognize Dr. Alex Kim and his staff. The treatment and quality of work I receive at Bellagio can only be defined as superior. For simple maintenance procedures like Botox and Juvederm, to my most recent endeavor - a full face, neck and chest Equinox Fractional CO2 laser treatment - the team at Bellagio have gone above and beyond to address my needs. My nurses are always very friendly. They make me feel comfortable, are detailed in their work and receptive to my questions. Most importantly, Bellagio Medical Spa stands apart from its competitors thanks to Dr. Kim. He has made himself available to me (more than once) for last minute appointments during times of the day that other clinics would have been closed. He’s personable, down to earth, and funny - a quality I rarely find in doctors of any specialty. After my CO2 procedure, Dr. Kim personally responded to my emails and returned my phone calls to answer questions at hours I can’t believe he is even awake! His doctor/patient connection and willingness to make himself available shows his genuine concern for the best interest and comfort of his patients at all times - before, during and after treatment. I am beyond pleased with the results of my procedures, especially the CO2 treatment. Words can not describe the improvement in appearance of my skin. In closing, please feel confident in your decision to make Bellagio and Dr. Kim your medical spa of choice. The awards that decorate the walls of the clinic speak for themselves - this is truly a stellar establishment that genuinely cares for the well being of all their patients.

Best Phoenix Surgeon show details Best Phoenix Surgeon
Jan 18th, 2015

He's the best Surgeon by FAR! Highly recommend!

by Karen on Dec 29th, 2014

My mother and I wanted to thank you so much for taking such good care of us. Dr. Kim did stomach surgery on me, out patient. He explained everything so I could understand it. You managed my nausea and pain and really cared about my recovery. You did 2 leg vein surgeries on my 79 year old mother in your office and removed cancer from her arm. You and your staff have been caring, professional and so wonderful. Jackie always gives my mom a hug and she loves that. You have two great qualities, you’re a good doctor and you have a very caring heart.

by Martha on Dec 29th, 2014

I wanted to say thank you so much for helping me improve my leg circulation. So far, my legs feel incredible and I’m so happy with the results! I really appreciated your willingness to get everything done in a timely manner and allowing me to get back home to Yuma as quickly as possible. Special thanks to Jose and Jackie for making me feel so special and relaxed during all of my visits. Their funny sense of humor and amazing ability to calm a person down is very comforting to a patient. I really appreciate your staff for their professionalism and friendliness shown to me, either in person or on the phone. You have an amazing hard working staff and it was my pleasure to get to know them.

Dec 29th, 2014

Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my legs. The difference in how they feel and look is remarkable. For the first time in many years they are both normal in size, as they should be. The night cramps are gone and I do not dread the nights any longer. I actually use to fear going to bed at night because of the pain. The laser procedures were uncomfortable but painless. My husband keeps telling me I should have done this years ago. I sing your praises all the time, my new legs are now part of my conversations. Keep up the good work, making people feel good and happy.

Dec 29th, 2014

Dec 22nd, 2014

Dear Dr Kim, thank you so very much for your kindness to me this year. It is no secret that you are my favorite doctor! I look forward to have your expertise help me in 2015. Blessings.

Dec 17th, 2014

Best Doctor!!! show details Best Doctor!!!
by Tammy Ricci on Nov 21st, 2014

“I don't even know how to begin to thank you. When I had talked to you about my headaches, I was done fighting them. The pain was extremely debilitating over many years. I was prescribed every pain medication possible. I can’t stress enough that you literally saved my life. The pain affected every aspect of my life. I am living now because of you. There are not enough thank you’s for me to say. I will forever be thankful.”

One of the best docs out there show details One of the best docs out there
by Dan on May 17th, 2014

Went to the clinic for testosterone, and the doc was actually really knowledgeable. He told me about pitfals of bodybuilder testosterone techniques vs his methods... Definitely

Best doctor! show details Best doctor!
Apr 14th, 2014

Awesome doctor, great bedside manner!

Awesome doc and friendly staff show details Awesome doc and friendly staff
by Greg on Apr 5th, 2014

I caeme to Dr. Kim by word of mouth from a friend who had her veins treated. Not disappointed. Really did a good job, and my legs feel great now and look awesome.

great doctor, great staffs show details great doctor, great staffs
by Steph R on Mar 12th, 2014

both thumbs up!!! :)

Best vein doctor in the valley show details Best vein doctor in the valley
by Ted on Mar 9th, 2014

I have seen a lot of doctors but none like Dr. Kim. He is compassionate, detailed, caring, and most importantly, knows his stuff! He was able to diagnose things nobody else was able to! Highly recommend.

Great Service show details Great Service
by Amy L. on Sep 14th, 2013

My appointment time waas 2pm, but the wait was a little bit long. It's ok, there must have been like 10 people waiting before me. But once I was in, I was serviced very quickly, first by the medical assistant?, then by the nurse, and then the doctor came in. he held my hand listening to my story, and gave really good advice on losing weight! Awesome experience. Definitely recommend

Dr. Kim is AWESOME!!! show details Dr. Kim is AWESOME!!!
by Liz on Apr 7th, 2013

I went in for a simple free vein consultation, but Dr. Kim spent the time with me. He came in straight from the surgery with his surgery hat and mask! That tells me a lot about how much he cares. He explained everything and never made me feel pressured. Highly recommend!!!

Very caring doctor! show details Very caring doctor!
Feb 27th, 2012

Unlike other doctors I've met in my life, Dr. Kim really cares for your well being, and makes you feel at ease.

HAPPY PATIENT!!! LUV MY FACE!!! show details HAPPY PATIENT!!! LUV MY FACE!!!
Feb 21st, 2012

NO MORE WORRIES ABOUT ANTI AGING HEALTH...BELLAGIO MEDSPA IS YOUR LAST SEARCH! I INITIALLLY CAME IN TO SEE DR. KIM LAST FALL FOR BOTOX. DR. KIM IMMEDIATLEY GAINED MY CONFIDENCE. HE LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS AND PAST EXPERIENCES REGARDING MY SKIN CARE REGIME. AFTER DICUSSING MY REALISTIC DESIRED LOOK HE ADMINISTERED THE TINY INJECTIONS. I WAS ACTUALLY ABLE TO SEE A GENERAL IDEA OF THE RESULTS RIGHT AWAY! ALONG WITH THE BOTOX HE COMBINED A NUMBING INGREDIENT. THIS PROVIDED COMFORT AND THE DISAPPEARENCE OF THE FINE LINES. IT WASN'T THE TYPICAL 2 WEEK "WAIT AND SEE". IT ONLY GOT BETTER FROM THERE. FAST FORWARD.... I RETURNED FOR MY NEXT TREATMENT, (I BARELY HAD ANY RETURN WRINKLES YET, I JUST LIKE TO DO TOUCH UPS.) I TOLD DR. KIM I WAS GOING TO SEE PLASTIC SURGEON FOR AN UPPER EYE LIFT AND A NECK LIFT. HE THOUGHT IT WAS A BIT DRASTIC. HE ASKED ME TO CONSIDER WAITING TO HAVE SURGERY. HE ENCOURAGED ME TO THINK ABOUT HAVING THE LASER TREATMENTS AND PROCEEDED TO EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS. WELL I'M HEADED FOR MY THIRD TREATMENT NEXT WEEK AND LOVE LOOKING IN MY 5 X MAGNIFICATION MAKE UP MIRROR!I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED...LUV MY FACE!!!!

Without Dr. Kim I would be dead right now! show details Without Dr. Kim I would be dead right now!
by Anonymous on Dec 4th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Without Dr. Kim I would be dead right now! I literally was dying when Dr. Kim came to my room and said he was pretty sure he knew what was wrong with ...

Plastic Surgeon show details Plastic Surgeon
Nov 6th, 2011

I am a plastic surgeon and when it came time to find our own surgeon, we chose Alex Kim. Our family was pleased with his bedside manner and his skill set is top notch! I recommend him without reservation. MBMD

Aug 12th, 2011

I can't say enough about the wonderful treatment I have received from Dr. Alex Kim and his staff. I began to have vein issues in my legs this year, and Dr. Kim started treatment right away. Everyone at Bellagio Vein Clinic, including Jose and Jackie, has been marvelous. They keep me informed throughout the process, and they are quick to answer all my questions. I am very grateful that my family physician immediately referred me to Dr. Kim because he is an amazing, caring and compassionate surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone in need of his skills because you and your family members will be cared for by an excellent doctor who loves his patients. I rarely post my interactions with doctors or other service providers, but this team of professionals has gone above and beyond what most of experience when we are ill, and I appreciate them more than I can express. I am clearly not their only/favorite patient, but they manage to make me feel like I am.

To CEO of Mount Vista Hospital show details To CEO of Mount Vista Hospital
by Anonymous on Jan 23rd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

January 12, 2011 Mr. T Marinello, CEO Mt. Vista Hospital Dear Mr. Marinello, I would like to commend you for having such a fine and upstanding docto ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Dear Ms. White (CEO of Chandler Regional Medical Center), show details Dear Ms. White (CEO of Chandler Regional Medical Center),
by Anonymous on Apr 25th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dear Ms. White (CEO of Chandler Regional Medical Center), I am writing to tell you about the excellent care given to my husband , **** ******, at Ch ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
ABSOLUTELY THE KINDEST, SMARTEST SURGEON show details ABSOLUTELY THE KINDEST, SMARTEST SURGEON
by Anonymous on Jan 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I've had many surgeons and doctors take care of me for my crohns disease... Dr. Kim has been the only doctor to come hold my hand, sympathize wit ...