Dr. Kiup Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kiup Kim?

August 29th, 2017

Great doctor

I'm glad such a great doctor still exist in today's world. Thank you Dr. Kim!

April 8th, 2017

Dr Kim found I had numerous bad veins and did the EvL procedures and the sclero procedures...I found him to be professional.Caring. and did a good job. I highly recommend him to anyone. ALWAYS on time and wait time minimal. He is fast and quick. Very precise and my procedures are healing nicely. He is outstanding. I am 64 years of age and my legs are looking and feeling great Thank you Dr Kim

July 21st, 2016

Great experience

Dr. Kim has an amazing bedside manner

June 2nd, 2016

Great experience

Dr. Kim is a wonderful and I was very satisfied with the quality of my vain removal procedure.

May 17th, 2016

Very friendly and explain the situation clearly and the treatment is fast.

December 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Bellagio Clinic since 2011. Dr. Kim is a very competent, thorough and caring professional. I had laser treatments from him several times throughout the past years and have been very pleased. I have also been very satisfied with Alexis' work. His staff is very courteous and attentive. I had a laser treatment two days ago. The technician working with Dr. Kim was Brincia. She was also top notch. I have been a registered nurse for many years, and have worked in many areas of hospitals, mostly ICU. I also worked in a plastic surgeon's office for almost two years. I speak from experience, and I would highly recommend Dr Kim. I have faith in, and trust his professional judgement and feel that he is dedicated to his staff and patients.

Great

I had an appointment yesterday at the Phoenix office. .from the font desk to seeing Dr. Kim it was a professional, kind, positive experience! Dr. Kim is so impressive, and I work with 3 vascular surgeons. ..he is OUSTANDING! He has impressive, quick ,thorough technique...covered much more then I expected or paid for... with minimal discomfort! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Kim. ..and already am recommending him! thank you Liz and Michae his assistant and EMT you were both wonderful!

10 Stars!!!! :)

If I could I would give him 10 stars!!! Dr. Kim is very compassionate. He helped me get motivated to loose weight I was over 204 pounds! I have lost 37 pounds!! He started treating me for my veins and I came to him with a lot of pain and swelling on my legs.I do not have any more pain on my legs. Dr. Kim has helped me not just physically but also emotionally. I felt very depressed before coming to see him and now I am SO HAPPY my legs don't hurt and I feel better.

November 21st, 2015

Thank you Dr. Kim!!!

I walked into Bellagio Medical Clinic as an insurance patient and a Groupon patient. Insurance because I had EVLT done on both of my legs by a so called top doc in Tempe along with laser guided injections and 2 phlebotomys over a three month period. The results were terrible and I had horrible varicose veins on my feet which they told me they could not treat and they said all the rest of the veins on my leg were cosmetic and were not covered by insurance which cost big $$$. I was ashamed of my feet and would only wear tennis shoes. My consultation included an ultra sound to make sure large veins were still closed and a consult with Dr. Kim and staff who was very kind and caring and assured me he did these procedures all of the time. Two weeks later I was in his office, this was early June. Dr. Kim cleaned up all of the veins the other Doctor left on my legs and literally erased the veins on my feet with sclerotherapy painlessly . He is kind, knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. The back of my hands looked like a 90 year woman, after two treatments they are 70 percent improved. It usually takes 2-5 treatments. He has given my confidence back and I cannot thank him enough. I have had a facial vein from forehead to my neck line very dark. After 2 sessions 50% improved. He also rid me of a 4x4" patch of blue, red and purple spider veins which was my main reason for going to Bellagio in the first place. I have been treated with care and dignity and consider Dr. Kim my favorite doctor in any field. He takes his time with me and I much appreciate him. Perhaps some of you reviewers should be more patient and treat others with the kindness you expect. Thank you Dr. Kim!!!

October 21st, 2015

Dear Dr. Kim, I wanted to say thank you so much for helping me improve my leg circulation . So far, my legs feel incredible and I'm so happy with the results. I really appreciated your willingness to get everything done in a timely manner and allowing me to get back home to yuma as quicky as possible. Special thanks to Jose and Jackie for making me feel so special and relaxed during all of my visits. Their funny sense of humor and amazing ability to calm a person down is very comforting to a patient. I really appreciated Tierra, James and the rest of your staff for their professionalism and friendliness shown to me, either in person, or on th ephone. You have an amazing hard working staff and it was my pleasure to get to know them. Please accept this small token of appreciation for everything you and your staff did for me. Sincerely,

October 21st, 2015

I wanted to extend my thanks and gratitude for each and every one of you! Your kindness, professionalism, and patience are greatly appreciated. Please know that you have made my experience here a positive one. Thanks.

September 3rd, 2015

Run away from this practice!