A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiumars Movassaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiumars Movassaghi, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Movassaghi graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Movassaghi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiumars Movassaghi DMD and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kiumars Movassaghi practice?
- Dr. Kiumars Movassaghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kiumars Movassaghi practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.