by Brandy Lucas on Sep 20th, 2016

Very kind and professional staff.

by Virginia Neal on Jul 20th, 2016

Very friendly and helpful.

by Ali Barrera on May 26th, 2016

He is very helpful and informative about the procedures that I am getting done.

by Devyn Olson on May 22nd, 2016

Calm, polite, organized.

by Pat Lynch on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Movassaghi is very personable and has made me feel very comfortable with every visit! I never dreamed I would have had the procedures that I have but have been very pleased with the results!

by Kathleen Liu on May 17th, 2016

He is very warm and welcoming. I appreciate his high standards with his patients. .

by Jaime Maynard on May 12th, 2016

I love this office. The entire staff is always professional and friendly. Dr. Movassaghi is a master of his craft and always willing to take time to discuss any concerns or questions.

by Wendy Perkins on May 10th, 2016

I am very grateful for the whole team. I never could have gotten through this without them. I am thankful Dr. Movassaghi for being so meticulous. Jen my nurse is the best she holds our hands and helps us get through this. The whole staff is just great and they really care.

by Jean Zavala on Apr 28th, 2016

My experience has been exceptional.

Good overall show details Good overall
by Jamey Giles on Apr 21st, 2016

Would have liked to have had more options/suggestions with wound care.

by Kathy Arnold on Apr 19th, 2016

The entire staff is amazing. I felt extremely blessed to have been referred to Dr. M

Mar 30th, 2016

I have been coming here since my breast cancer diagnosis in 2013. Besides being extremely knowledgable, the staff is always so friendly and accommodating and I appreciate that very much. I trust the doctor and staff with my care and I highly recommend them to all of my friends.,.

Mar 26th, 2016

Dr. Movassaghi and staff are professional, personable, effective and efficient.

Mar 18th, 2016

Dr. Movassaghi is a true example of excellence in both technicical skill and patient relationship and extends that through his entire staff. Outstanding in every way.

Mar 17th, 2016

Very professional and discreet staff!

Mar 16th, 2016

Amazing customer service, amazing results from surgery.

Mar 11th, 2016

Always very friendly and know who I am and greet me by my name , helps me to feel comfortable:)

by Committed to Exellence! on Mar 3rd, 2016

I came to this doctor with a compromised anatomy, seeking improvement through breast augmentation. He listened to my concerns, clearly explained limitations of my case, and then gave me a better surgical result than I ever imagined possible. I am thrilled with my results, and every step of the way, Dr. Movassaghi and his staff were there for even my smallest concern. I cannot recommend this surgeon and this practice highly enough!

Mar 2nd, 2016

Very professional staff, md has a great eye and listens well to what patients want and develops a plan to meet their needs. Does great work, results are very natural looking.

by BEST PLASTIC SURGEON EVER!!! on Feb 8th, 2016

Absolutely the best experience!! Dr movassaghi is amazing!,,He has done so much for mr over the years cannot get any better then him! He is a perfectionist which I love! We love the results. His staff is also great. I trust him totally...

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON EVER!!! show details BEST PLASTIC SURGEON EVER!!!
Feb 7th, 2016