A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Byju graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Byju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kizhakevilayil R Byju MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kizhakevilayil R. Byju practice?
- Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju practices Gastroenterology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenton, FL.
See Sarasota Gastroenterologists.