A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Byju graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Byju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byju accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kizhakevilayil R. Byju practice?
Dr. Kizhakevilayil Byju practices Gastroenterology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenton, FL.
See Sarasota Gastroenterologists.