A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kjell Youngren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kjell Youngren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youngren
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Youngren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kjell Youngren, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngren graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Youngren has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kjell Andrew Youngren MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kjell A. Youngren practice?
- Dr. Kjell Youngren has 1 office location.
Dr. Kjell Youngren practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.