A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kjersten Gmeiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kjersten Gmeiner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kjersten Gmeiner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gmeiner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gmeiner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kjersten Elrida Gmeiner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kjersten E. Gmeiner practice?
- Dr. Kjersten Gmeiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kjersten Gmeiner practices Family Medicine near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Renton Family Physicians.