A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Klara Fradlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Klara Fradlis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fradlis graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Fradlis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klara DR Fradlis MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Klara D. Fradlis practice?
- Dr. Klara Fradlis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Klara Fradlis practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.