A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Klas Romberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Klas Romberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romberg graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Romberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klas Dieter Romberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Klas D. Romberg practice?
- Dr. Klas Romberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Klas Romberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.