Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Klaus Haas
Dr. Klaus Haas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Greenwich, RI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Haas is affiliated with Women and Infants Hospital of RI, Rhode Island Hospital and Kent County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Klaus Haas has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Klaus Haas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Greenwich, RI.
Dr. Agustin Florian
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
East Greenwich, RI 0.35 mi48
Dr. Umer Sayeed-Shah
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Adult Care
East Greenwich, RI 0.35 mi26
Dr. Khaled Yehia
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
East Greenwich, RI 0.35 mi33