Learn more about Dr. Klaus Hagspiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagspiel
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagspiel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Klaus Hagspiel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Liver Diseases
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Disease
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagspiel graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians University, Munich, Germany. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hagspiel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klaus D Hagspiel MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Klaus D. Hagspiel practice?
- Dr. Klaus Hagspiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Klaus Hagspiel practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.