A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Klaus Hagspiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagspiel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagspiel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Klaus Hagspiel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- False Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Liver Diseases
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Disease
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagspiel graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians University, Munich, Germany. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hagspiel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klaus D Hagspiel MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Klaus D. Hagspiel practice?
- Dr. Klaus Hagspiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Klaus Hagspiel practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.