A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Klaus Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Klaus Schreiber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Schreiber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klaus Schreiber MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Klaus Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Klaus Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Klaus Schreiber practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.