A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Klaus Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Klaus Schreiber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Schreiber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klaus Schreiber MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Klaus Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Klaus Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Klaus Schreiber practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Child Psychiatrists.