Dr. Klaus See-Tho Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Klaus See-Tho?

Gall Bladder

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Klaus, See-Tho is excellent gall bladder surgeon. I had a gall bladder attack in another country and came back to the US and saw Dr. See-Tho right away , gave me some anti-biotic for the infection, before surgery and it's successful. Thanks to you.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Exceptional!

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I had my gallbladder removed. He is a great surgeon. He got the job done with no complications. His bedside manner could use some improving. My post op appointment lasted two minutes after he kept me waiting for at least 20 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. This is what happened in my post op appointment. Came in shook my hand. Asked me how I was. Are you urinating and having bowel movements? Still taking pain meds? Stand up and let me see your incisions. They look good. Any questions? He shook my hand again and said I could leave. Two minutes and done. I thought at least he would touch area or something. Great surgeon to get job done, but no personality.

Very knowledgeable doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2010

I had two times the surgery done by Dr. See-Tho. Both time is was very successful. I would recommend this doctor.

very capable and good attitude

Posted on September 21st, 2009

My first impression was a very confident doctor, then as far as the surgery goes there was no surprise just good feeling that I was in good hand. So you can trust this one based on his experiences and the good attitude towards patient.

Posted on October 15th, 2017