A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Klaus Franz Sellheyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Klaus Franz Sellheyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Klaus Franz Sellheyer, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Franz Sellheyer graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franz Sellheyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Cooper Green - Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klaus Franz Sellheyer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Klaus Franz Sellheyer practice?
- Dr. Klaus Franz Sellheyer has 15 office locations.
Dr. Klaus Franz Sellheyer practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Wahoo, NE and Birmingham, AL.
See Conyers Dermatologists and Conyers Pathologists.