Dr. Kleanthis Dendrinos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 4th, 2013
BEWARE VERY BAD DOCTOR
I went to have a endo with dialation I did everything I have done for pass operation got a motel room, took a city bus to the CRMC and have never been direspected by any doctor like this before. Very bad doctor would not recommend him to anyone it is very odd that they try to force you to take a Synergy cab that charges $50 for a 2 mile ride and they will not allow you to take any other taxi cab or city bus services to your motel. The staff is very disrespectfull.

January 21st, 2013
wrong diagnosis
I went to him in desperation as I was very sick. He typed into the computer the entire time I was trying to tell him my symptoms. He examined me and said, "There is nothing wrong with you." He said I should stay off dairy foods and I'd probably be fine. This apparently is a popular remedy for bowel problems. It had no basis in fact as far as my symptoms were concerned. I went off dairy for four months and in the meantime became more ill than I was when I went to see him. I wrote him a letter about this and received no response. I felt I was basically treated like a hypochondriac instead of a really sick person. I felt patronized. I would never go back to him. I intend to see someone else now. I am still very sick with the same symptoms. It is a sad, dark story, and I am very upset that he didn't take me seriously. For this he charged me $284.00. A complete waste of my money.

April 11th, 2012
One of best experiences ever!
Very good communicator. Patient. Took lots of time with all 3 of us trying to figure out GI issues with 19 year old son. Highly recommended!