A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Klee Bethel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Klee Bethel, Interventional Pain Management, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Klee Bethel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bethel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Klee S Bethel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Klee S. Bethel practice?
- Dr. Klee Bethel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Klee Bethel practices Anesthesiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists.